|Material||Brass , Stainless Steel , Plastic , Casting , Rubber|
|Pressure||High Pressure , Low Pressure , Medium Pressure|
|Temperature of Media||High Temperature , Low Temperature , Medium Temperature|
A range of reduced bore, flanged, free floating (seat supported) ball valves, incorporating mounting flanges to BS EN ISO 5211, featuring soft, metal and carbon seated designs.
Reduced bore body, flanged construction in carbon steel, stainless steel and special alloys
Flexing soft seat design for superior shut-off across a range of pressures with minimum operating torque.
Fire test certified. All sizes and pressure ratings are covered by approved certification.
Features & Benefits
- Investment cast body construction.
- Blow out proof stem
- Anti static device.
- Two-piece split body design
- Double body sealing provided (O-ring, Gasket )
- Fire safe in compliance with API 607
- Direct Mounting of actuator for sizes 1 inch and above
- Unique Gland sealing arrangement
- Bearing provided on top to minimize O-ring wear/tear.
|Test Pressure In Bar|
|Pressure Rating||Class #150 & #300|
- Body, Ball & Seat: WCB/CF8/CF8M /Others On request
- Seats & Seals: PTFE/RPTFE/PEEK/CFT/Others on Request
- End Connections: Flanged End
Codes & Standards:
- End To End as per standards BS 16.10
- Flange details as per ANSI ( B16.5 )
- Testing standard BS 6755/ EN 12266 - Part 1
- ISO Top Details as per ISO 5211