Our high performance, Blowers
have come to meet the growing industry's need for a rugged industrial blower that can be a work horse and yet be quiet in terms of noise levels and vibration, especially in the hospitality and real estate sectors.
The features of a tri lobe loom large when compared with its predecessor, the Twin-lobe.
- Size is compact by 20%
- Low noise (dB - 15% lower)
- Oil free air delivery,
- High efficiency and low energy consumption
- Strong construction.
The tri-lobe blower is a positive displacement blower. It delivers a constant amount of air in proportion to its rotational speed. The positive displacement blowers are basically made up of two rotors inside a stator. The two rotors rotate in constant speed in opposite directions. Figure 2 in images shows the operating principle of our tri lobe blowers.
The fluid to be handled is trapped in pockets surrounding the lobes and carried from the inlet side to the outlet side. On each rotation, the two rotors make six intakes and exhaust cycles, because of which the air has less pulse compare to twin lobe blowers. Pristair Tri-Sprat blowers are simple in design and easy to handle. Tri-lobe features
- - Simple and compact design.
- - Unique component selection minimizes space requirements.
- - Robust construction.
- - Low noise (15% lesser than twin lobe blowers) and vibration during operation - due to lower vibrations, the bearing life will be 20% longer.
- - The Rotor and Shaft have been combined in a single unit. Due to this here is no wear and the efficiency doesn't change over the running period.
- - Dynamically Balanced Rotors to avoid the load on bearings.
- - Hardened and Ground Timing Gears ensure smooth & silent operation.
- - Low output fluctuations compared to twin lobe blowers.
- - Easy maintenance & oil free air delivery.
- - Higher efficiencies compared to twin lobe blowers.
- - High speed and performance are both possible.
- - Lower power consumption compared to twin lobe blowers.