The features of a tri lobe loom large when compared with its predecessor, the Twinlobe.
Size is compact by 20%
Low noise (dB 15% lower)
Oil free air delivery,
High efficiency and low energy consumption
The trilobe blower is a positive displacement blower. It delivers a constant amount of air in proportion to its rotational speed. The positive displacement blowers are basically made up of two rotors inside a stator. The two rotors rotate in constant speed in opposite directions. Figure 2 in images shows the operating principle of our tri lobe blowers.
The fluid to be handled is trapped in pockets surrounding the lobes and carried from the inlet side to the outlet side. On each rotation, the two rotors make six intakes and exhaust cycles, because of which the air has less pulse compare to twin lobe blowers. Pristair TriSprat blowers are simple in design and easy to handle.Trilobe features
- Simple and compact design.
- Unique component selection minimizes space requirements.
- Robust construction.
- Low noise (15% lesser than twin lobe blowers) and vibration during operation due to lower vibrations, the bearing life will be 20% longer.
- The Rotor and Shaft have been combined in a single unit. Due to this here is no wear and the efficiency doesn't change over the running period.
- Dynamically Balanced Rotors to avoid the load on bearings.
- Hardened and Ground Timing Gears ensure smooth & silent operation.
- Low output fluctuations compared to twin lobe blowers.
- Easy maintenance & oil free air delivery.
- Higher efficiencies compared to twin lobe blowers.
- High speed and performance are both possible.
- Lower power consumption compared to twin lobe blowers